My Life

Monday, April 18, 2016

HI YA'LLL

Well I don't have much time because

today some awesome members are 
taking me and Sister Rowley to 
the battlefields. IDK what that is but it 
sounds historic. ALL of Charlestown is. 
And its spookey. Haha
Anyway, a lot of the emails I get ask me 
about what I do and how I do it. 
So I figure I should try and explain it best I can :)

6:23 ALARM GOES OFF (I h8 myself)
I do this awkward slide off my bed and I pray

6:30 we are already working out either outside 
or in our "gym" in the house. By outside, I mean 
on a walk or Sister Rowley runs around in circles around me 
while I swing on the swings (we have a playground in our neighborhood)

7:00 time to get ready, I shower EVERY MORNING. 

8:00 personal study/breakfast while we study. I like oatmeal LOL

9:00 companionship study

10:00 since I'm training, we stay in the house and do this extensive thing 
called 12 weeks (training) and watch the district (YouTube it) LOL

11:00 lunch I just got into the quesodilla making mood. 

12:00 WE ARE FREE! Usually life starts at this time. And we have appointments 
throughout the day of people who want us to come over and teach them or 
potentials who we think want us to come over and see them;) but just don't 
know it yet. 

We have dinner around 5 usually with a member of the church and we have a 
curfew of 9:00 pm unless we are in an appointment

9:00pm planning for the next day. I usually shower again at like 10 LOL 

10:30 prayer lights out bed time 

Our schedule changes on certain days. Like Mondays are our preperation days where we email and grocery shop or do fun stuff like hike or explore. till 6pm. 
On Tuesdays we have district meetings at 10 where we meet with other missonaries from our 
area and talk about who we are teaching and how we can improve and help them
I love being a missionary. It's hard ....REALLY hard. But the reward.... I can't explain. 
CANT EVEN START. The people I've met.. the miracles I've seen... 
Oh and did I mention I've started driving? Aahahaha clear the roads WEST VIRGINIA! 
SISTER SOSA IS ON THE ROADS! 

I love ya'll. I hope you get a better idea of what I do ... it's hard to explain but if you REALLY REALLY WANT A BETTER IDEA... MEET WITH A LOCAL MISSIONARY;) we don't bite

Sister Sosa. 

PS... I made frozen chocolate covered bananas for my birthday tomorrow and they turned out horrible :( 

PSS. can you believe I'll be 25... I think I'm the oldest sister ON THE EAST COAST! Ok no, I'm not but feels like it lol... 

Write me. I'll write you back.
Exchanges 

There are so many Bambis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS