Short Of Spiritual

Monday, May 2, 2016

HI PEEPS
I GOT A NEW COMPANION
Her name is Sista BOTCHWAY (BOTCH-WAY)
Transfers are nuts. I miss Sister Rowley. 
TODAY WILL BE A GOODDAY 
I wish I had a super spiritual message for ya today
but I don't LOL. Sorry I'm the worst missionary EVA.
But I guess I can just tell you what I've been up too.
I didn't really get to go grocery shopping because of 
transfers so everyday for breakfast I've eatten 
pb&j... because no milk. So I've finally lost the weight 
from the MTC. Thank GOD. 
Also it seems like everyone forgot that I have a mailbox 
or something so just in case here it is 

14 Deerbrook Dr 
 Charleston, WV 25414
;) 

I check the mail and get so sad... 
Okay sweet.  Send me all your pictures your posting on Insta and I'll draw a heart
on them and send them back. L4L
I'm not driving anymore hallelujahhhhh 
SISTA Botchway is designated driver. I h8 backing out though 
(backing out means I stand behind the car and clear the road and look ridiculous in 
public) 
I feel like I'm forgetting to tell ya'll something... oh well
Anyway the "W" FAMILY CAME TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY! 
IT WAS AMAZING! ugh I can't even deal with how well they are progressing
Elizabeth their youngest did so well in sacrament ! And loved primary! 
They are still on date for baptism and we are taking them to the DC
visitors center (GOOGLE IT) ON MAY 26! They are so golden! 
June first we will have a midnight baptism for them! haha 
I stayed with Erica the "W"s older daughter that is 13
in Young Women and I was asked to bear my testimony
and awkwardly I joined the church and never got to be in Young Women 
so... I told them how blessed they were and how happy I was that my 
daughter will grow up in the church and will get to be in Young Women &
of course I start crying and when I get back to my seat she sees that I'm 
crying and she throws me her "comfort item"
My heart about broke into a million pieces. 
In the "w" home they use "comfort items" for when Elizabeth feels scared
or doesn't feel good. It's something autistic children need to know they 
are safe. She is just the sweetest girl. I'm so grateful that I get to 
teach the "W's" I love them so much! I cant wait till they are 
sealed in the temple ! 

I LOVE YOU ALL 
The church is true! 
Write me... -_____-

rude...

ps. thank you for everyone who took the time to email me happy birthday.. so sweet 
:') 

Last picture as a district! 
New companion
Birthday a couple weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS